Monday, April 16, 2012

April Showers...

... Bring May Flowers!


I'm not sure about you but I can't wait to get out and start digging in my garden.  On the weekend I was lucky enough to spend some time weeding my flower beds and even planted some early peas and carrots. Gardening can be a perfect stress reliever - especially after sitting at a desk all day.


Whether you have sprawling acreage or a small balcony patio, you can test your green thumb and bring a little colour to your outdoor space. SPL has a number of great new gardening books in the collection to help you get inspired.  You can find books on planning and designing your garden, planting with seeds, learn how to attract butterflies and birds to your garden, and even how to get your children involved.  


Like the saying goes... "If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need!" (Marcus Tullius Cicero)



No comments:

Post a Comment